The healthy life is directly proportional to food we eat. The healthy eating habits have been altered drastically due to busy and hectic lifestyle change. Everyone is busy in his work and in the run to make ample money in order to fulfill their expensive desires and dreams. Hence, maintaining high standards of living makes the whole family work. The trend of life has changed from previous. As both of the partners are working, it affects the dietary pattern most adversely. Due to lack of time, people have moved from preparing fresh meal to ready to cook or easy to cook processed and packed food. The drastic change has been monitored from washing and cutting of fresh fruits and vegetables to the tinned or canned tins/jars of cut fruits. This change has rendered tremendously bad and negative impact on the bodies and also on the quality of life that we live. Opting easy and quick healthy breakfast is the only solution to uphold the healthy life.
Today few metabolic and neurological disorders have turned into lifestyle disease like diabetes mellitus popularly known as Type II diabetes, PCOD, PCOS, Obesity, Anxiety, depression, elevated BP etc. Diseases like elevated cholesterol levels, atherosclerosis, stroke, cancer have shifted from the age of late 40s-50s to late 30s and early 40s. This shows the remarkable downfall in the health of the population especially those working in private sector. Today the most prevailing trend is to skip breakfast to pursue office in time. The fear of reaching office late is the foremost reason of skipping breakfast, especially among women.
The food we eat contains nutrients like vitamins, minerals, fiber, proteins, and fat. They play specific roles for normal and adequate development of the body. They are important in repairing and maintaining the worn out body cells intend to build the immune system. Healthy and strong immune system fights the disease and controls the pathogens to invade the human body. Due to hectic and busy lifestyle everyone become careless at some point. This careless attitude towards health may leads to extreme undesirable medical condition like weakness, deficiency disorders & metabolic disorders etc. The most common carelessness noted among the masses is to skip the meals especially the prime meal i.e. breakfast or lunch. And to overcome the fuzz the basic options to adjust the skip meals, reduced time to eat, high targets and extraordinary pressure points two meals combined into one in the form of brunch. However, compromising with nutritious diet, reduced physical activities, exercises, turned into the imbalance of quality life. Thereof, to regain it back one must opt for easy and quick healthy breakfast.
What Should You Take In Your Breakfast?
Owing to reduced time available to cook in the morning it is always a prominent to do some preparation beforehand, at the night. It will not only save the time but also helps in completely the household chores without any hazel. You can opt some healthy breakfast ideas for kids and rest of the family members. Healthy breakfast with eggs can be a simple, easy and very nourishing idea to be included during breakfast meal.
10 Easy and Quick Healthy Breakfast Choices Include the Following:
1. There is myth that if taken curd to the office it will turn sour. But if we add 50 ml cold and chilled milk to the 200 gm of curd, the taste of the curd will not turn into sour.
2. Try adding variety to chapatti. Adding variety of flour such as Chana, bajra, Jwar, oats, Ragi, Soyabean, flex.
3. Adding Pulses while kneading the flour
4. Adding green leafy vegetables at the time of kneading. It includes spinach, bathua, methi.
5. Opt for dry beans, legumes, pulses in your tiffin.
6. You can take besan or moong cheela in your tiffin to make it more nourishing. You can add chopped and grated vegetables like onion, tomatoes, broad and French beans, carrots, bell pepper, olives. To garnish it one can add garnished cottage cheese. It can be eaten with green coriander and mint leaves.
7. Adding plain Idli & Dosa to your breakfast.
8. Another interesting option is multigrain wrap.
9. Sprouts can also be opted and can be made of Rajma ( Kidney beans), Sabut Moong Dal (Whole Green Gram), Chana (Brown chickpea), Green chana (Green chickpea), Kabuli chana (white chickpea), Soyabean, Lobhiya (black eye pea), Urad Dal (Black gram ), Matar (Dried peas) Wheat, Opt for plain/vegetable Uttapam etc.
10. Opt for Fruits and Salads, Avoid fried foods
The above given options are some of easy and quick healthy breakfast and needs very less time to prepare. This small effort or amendments is must to attain a good health, better living, fit and fine. Opting healthy options over unhealthy options is always good for leading a fruitful healthy successful living. It will make life disease free. These alternatives can be used as healthy breakfast for kids before school.